When applying for upliftment after?being found in possession?of the following.
- Fraudulent visas
- Fraudulent Permanent Resident
- Foreign nationals who were deported
- Appealing deportation or order to depart from Republic of South Africa
- Good cause rejections
- Who has submitted fraudulent documents in support of their application?to the Department
We require? the following documents?.
- a detail letter?/ affidavit of representations
- copies of passports
- good Cause rejection letter
- a copy of the document found to be fraudulent
- any other supporting documents in support of the request for an appeal process
The following should be ?included in an appeal:
- email address
- contact details
- and other references
Mr Mabasa - 07125200391
Mr?Mahlangu - 063 684 6615
Mr Masilela -? 0636846692
Mr Ndlovu - 0837009351?